Thursday, October 3, 2013

        My experience in HPIAM has been good, I like this school because it’s fun and the teachers are awesome, and the school is very clean and is calm. People are nice, the teachers are patient with all of us they try their best for us to success and get good grades and not fail any of our classes. I like the fact that this school has a lot of sports. Mr. c is very nice with all of us and he is patient with us too. What I don’t like about this school is that you have to wear uniform and we enter really early at 7:30 but what I like about it is that we come out at 2:35 not late. This is my first year in HPIAM and so far I like it. HPIAM has no drama that’s another thing I like about it, I don’t have any problems with anyone or any teacher and so far I’m passing all my classes, my classes are not hard and of I don’t understand things the teachers explains everything. Teachers from HPIAM are more helpful and they motivate us. Another thing I don’t like about this school is that the classes are very long. But although this school is really cool they do a lot of activities outside in lunch, they have twin day and all of that. The teachers are fun, and most of them are young. They try their best to make school fun for us and that’s a really good thing. I think they should change the schedule because I do not like coming to school so early, and they should take the uniform off. Because people don’t wear it. HPIAM has a lot of sports and activities after school you can join. This school is very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment