Thursday, January 23, 2014

My progress report is to try harder and read my 100 goals for 20 minutes everyday and also think about what i can do to reach those goals. My teachers and parents are always telling me to do everything on time so everything oi planned can come out how i want to. I think if i do everything on time and correctly i can reach my goals and be happy in life. I'am trying harder in my classes this semester because i know i did bad last semester and i'am trying to do better this semester like get straight a's in all of my classes, that's one of my goals i have in my 100 goals notebook. I'am proud of what i'am accomplishing because i have turned in everything and i have done all of my homework i haven't missed any assignments or classwork. Hopefully i get to accomplish all of my goals day by day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment