Monday, June 2, 2014

Life Planning 
Well so far in my notebook for 100 goals i have achieved 35 goals. i would like to achieve all of them that's what am looking forward to. so far i feel like am doing good with my goals. One of my goals i have in my notebook are that i want o graduate high school, go to college and be a RN. It makes me very proud of myself the fact that i accomplished a couple of goals in my notebook. I hope i can accomplish all of them. This notebook helps me to want to succeed in life. so far i have 145 goals in my notebook hopefully i can put more. Hopefully my 100 goals notebook helps me for the future. It has given me a positive attitude and i actually try harder now. Now i try twice as harder than before i actually care about my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment